Thursday, October 2, 2008

Your dollar is worth $1.35!!

So, as I have shared with some of you-if you want to just jump right in and do the business...FANTASTIC! But I can almost promise you will be 150% more effective if you try the products for yourself. If you look at the retail price-YES, it can get a little pricey, but let's do some math (It is my specialty after all!)

In the last three months-calculate how much you have spent on the following:
Daily cleanser for your face and body
Daily moisturizer for your face and body
Preventative products (sunscreen, extra moisturizers, vitamins, weight loss products, etc)
Make up

Let's just focus on those. Now like I said, I never considered myself to have bad skin. I used to wash my face every day with Clean & Clear. I also used the daily moisturizer. It was about $16 for both and would last me about a month. For my eczema, I would buy that tub of Eucerin about every three months and it is $12. I'll stop there...let's examine this.

So per month, I was spending about $20. It was maintaining my skin. The Eucerin kept my eczema settled enough that I wouldn't scratch it like crazy all day. The dry spots were still dry. My skin was just my skin.


Now, when I went to the Arbonne party, I basically replaced these products. I bought the Hydrating wash-RETAIL $39, and the day creme with SPF8-RETAIL $49.50, and the skin conditioning oil-RETAIL $18. Now, Kimberly-my district manager and a soon to write author on this blog-explained the benefits of the consultant ID and I believe that I also got a product for fREE with a $100 purchase. I could be wrong...this might change!! :-) So in addition, I got the REstoring toner-RETAIL $33.

I was on-board for the consultant ID. But let's calculate first without:

With just these four products here would be my price before tax, shipping and handling would have been $139.50.

HOWEVER, I purchased the consultant ID. So I received all four products at a 35% discount, purchased the right to buy my own products anytime I WANT with an opportunity to possibly start a business for: $96.23 before tax, shipping and handling!

You don't have to check my math-I have a conferred degree in the numbers!!

AND, because I committed to hosting a wonderful get-together for my friends, I received my beloved detox tea for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Listen...your dollar is worth NOTHING these days. (I assume all blog readers are registered to vote??!!) But it is worth MORE than a dollar with Arbonne.

Now you might say...but you spent $75 compared to $20. Yes, I'm not crazy, I did not forget. I got these products mid-July. ALL of my bottles are still 2/3 full. Most of the products are pump metered and I think I still use MORE than I need. And the other thing, Arbonne is not maintaining my skin...it is healing it, protecting it, and getting it to where it needs to be. So from July to NOW, I would have spent $60 and I would have had the same skin, the same skin ailments-and when the products from Wal-mart don't work...I don't have an option to take them back. I'm not going to have to buy more of these products anytime soon-but for the improvement I have seen in my skin-I would pay $75 a month even if I was getting the same usage. It IS worth it. IF it's not worth it...take all the mirrors out of your house, cars, and stop looking in them when you're out in public and I'll believe you.

That's what I thought!



Not convinced? I'm not here to try to convince you. I don't have to-the products will. I look great for my age-I'm proud to be 30 and still get mistaken for a teenager. So, if you start looking kind of Halloween-ish 365 days a year...these products will still be able to help you then...but honey-I will be telling you I told YOU so before your wrinkles were landmarks on your body!! HA!

Keep reading...pretty soon you'll be asking me for the rights to post as an author too!


So, keep this in the forefront of your mind...Give me a dollar...I'll give you back $1.35!!

No comments: