Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Figure 8 Daily Detox Tea


A unique blend formulated with herbs to help cleanse and eliminate toxins from
the body, preparing you and your body to reach your weight loss goals. This
international blend of botanical ingredients contains herbs that support the
normal function of the liver, kidneys and the blood, while supporting toxin
elimination.*

Key Ingredients
Milk thistle, couch grass root,
sarsaparilla root and burdock root

Recommended for:
Assisting the
natural cleansing and detoxifying process of the liver and kidneys



I drink this every day, and it keeps me more "regular".

The first time I tried it, I got a bad headache...but I wasn't eating anything or drinking enough water. There is no caffeine, and it tastes just like regular tea. I love it.

I'm posting this one here and will add comments as I gain more experience.


Here are some testimonials:


Cheri Nutting, Marlborough, NH
Figure 8™
Daily Detox Tea, Figure 8™ LineI have continued to use Figure 8® since January
of 2004 and have now lost 26 pounds and wear size 8 clothing, a size I haven't
been since my early teens. The best part is that I have not felt like I was
"dieting" and this is such an easy plan to stick to with long-term benefits. I
have never felt healthier! I love the addition of the Daily Detox Tea; its
delicious taste makes this a satisfying treat when I'm craving a drink other
than water, but still want something healthy. Autoship makes Figure 8® so
affordable and a plan that you can stick with because it is always available
here in our home without the hassle of running to the store when we run out.
Plus I love getting a free gift each month with Autoship! Thank you Arbonne for
giving us the best products that keep us looking good and feeling great!



Gloria Maxwell, Kansas City, Mo.
Figure 8™ Daily Detox TeaI have to tell you, I love the Figure 8™ Daily
Detox Tea! There is something about the taste — it is so much better than most
herbal teas. What a great way to detox. I am a tea lover and this one leaves a
very satisfying taste and makes you want to drink another cup.



Karen Dicenzo, Andover, MA
Figure 8™
Daily Detox TeaThank you so much for this fabulous new Daily Detox Tea. I can't
tell you how much I look forward to drinking it each and every morning. It
tastes incredible. I am thrilled that it's caffeine free, because I happen to be
allergic to caffeine; and I am fully aware of the long term benefits of having
this as part of my daily diet. The taste is phenomenal. I've eliminated any
other tea in my house and this is the only tea in my house. Thank you so much
for putting out another fabulous new product.