Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Success Stories

Listen, I realize that EVERY business comes with all these touchy feely success stories that are designed to make you feel like you can be successful too.

So I'm not going to try to sugarcoat this for you. All I'm saying is that I have personally met Jessica Thompson and she is just as genuine as they come. A God-fearing woman that had all the same reservations about doing this business as well-but a short while later is driving a white mercedes while testifying of her new found self confidence, and the blessings she has in her life.

Read Jessica's Story here

Also, here are some of the amazing ladies in our upline. I receive e-mails and have personal access to these awesome ladies!! You will too!!

Executive Regional Vice President (And Jessica's mom!) Beverly Bender

National Vice President Roxanne Melker

National Vice President Miranda Burcham


I encourage you to read these stories. I assure you that as excited as they seem is as excited as they are!!



Enjoy!

No comments: