Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NutriminC RE9 Anti-aging set

You might not think you need to worry about aging-but you should start sooner than later. When the wrinkles come-it's too late!!

Now, I do not have this whole set, I have the Hydrating Wash, Restoring Mist Balancing Toner, and the REality SPF8 Day creme.

Now, on my wishlist...to get the rest of the set! I do not have bad skin-but I have seen a MAJOR improvement. No more dry spots that would show up now and then, and my skin just feels smoother. ALSO, when it was that "special time"...I haven't broke out in two months. So I am very happy about that!



I have heard great things about the Eye creme being used for the dark circles, but also ANY Dark spots on the skin. I have purchased this for my mom...she wants to use it on some of the moles on her face. I will report back!

Here are some customer testimonials:


I’ve had dry skin on my legs … so dry, it looked like cracked snake skin. I used the NutriMinC® RE9® Body Serum and the Body Lotion early one morning, then at night when I came home. I was absolutely amazed at how smooth and silky my legs felt. My skin has never been like this before.

— EVA TOOTSIE ROGERS FROM GADSDEN, AL

Diane Jones, Killeen, TX

NutriMinC® RE9 REnewing GelÈe CrËme, Hydrating Wash
My name is Diane Jones. I’m an Arbonne Consultant and I wanted to share something very interesting with you. On this past Halloween in order to get my son’s makeup off of his face - the Halloween makeup; I guess they call it grease paint or something - I used the Nutrimin Hydrating Wash. My little boy is six years old and he was a little bit concerned about using mommy’s face wash on his face. But I assured him it would be ok and I washed his face. He had his eyes closed and of course some of the suds got on his eyes and he got a little bit nervous when that happened. I told him just to keep his eyes closed, it would be fine, and then I wiped his face with a warm washcloth. The makeup came off great; I was amazed that all that greasy makeup came off without a problem. The amazing part for me was when I wiped his face clean, he opened his eyes and he was almost excited he said “mommy” he said, “soap got in my face, in my eyes”, he said “and it didn’t even burn me”. When he said that, I thought "this is the true testament of how gentle the Arbonne Hydrating Wash and also the other products are" - for a Cleansing Gel Cleansing Cream to get in your eyes and not burn your eyes. That’s pretty amazing. I just wanted to share that, so thank you very much! Keep up the good work. Bye.

Pam Thompson, White Lake, Mich.

NutriMinC® REpair, Corrective Eye CrËme
Hi, this is Pam Thompson Area Manager in White Lake, Michigan. I want to give a testimony about the NutriMinC® RE9® REpair Corrective Eye Crème. I really want everyone not to forget the men in our lives. I pull the NutriMinC® RE9® a gentleman, and when the other people in the room see the results and they're blown away. I am telling you, men do not want to age just as much as us women don’t! So don’t forget our men because they love this product and all you have to do is show an example in front of other guys and they'll buy this product. Thank you, Arbonne! It’s a great product.

No comments: