Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All the reasons why...

Listen...just like the rest of you-I've been to a gazillion Avon, Mary Kay, Beauty Control, Pampered chef, make this meal easy, make this face beautiful, make this house homely, make something out of something home party! And after every single presentation you get a little blurb from the overly happy, overly excited, and overly optimistic "WHATEVER" consultant that is just SURE that her home business is going to make you rich. So, out of moral obligation to whichever friend that hosted the party, I would buy something I didn't need and would probably never order EVER again. Then when they asked about the business I would tell them "No thanks. I have a good job". Party over. Thanks for the free food. Thanks for the products I don't need. Just THANKS.

So, over the summer a coworker of mine asked if I would be interested in coming to her house for an "Arbonne" party. I had heard of it, never been exposed to THIS one...but my son was out of the state and I had NOTHING better to do. SURE, why not.

I went to the party for "Pedicures on the Patio" and I was just looking for a great start to my day. The party was fun, the products were actually quite good...but more than that-the consultant's information about other products that we use that are supposed to be good for us opened my eyes WAY UP. We use so many things that are NOT GOOD for our skin...but that's for another entry.

Here comes the sales pitch...listen...at the time-the only thing that appealed to me was getting a white Mercedes Benz. OH YES! So, the consultant explained that we could be our own "wholesale buyer" buy a consultant's ID for only $29 dollars and possibly do the business. Look-I've been working in supply chain almost my whole career, so I was DOWN for a wholesale buying deal. 35% off? Oh yes, I like it!!

I ordered a skin conditioning oil, and a facial wash, daily lotion, and rejuvenating serum for my face. BUT-I got the 35% discount.

Fast forward about ten days and I get my products and a welcome kit for a consultant. BAH...good marketing pitch...give me the products. The skin conditioning oil was a big interest for me since I battle eczema in the most abnormal places on my body! Namely, I had a rough patch of skin on the back of my neck that I treated daily with Eucerin cream. I bought the skin conditioning oil to see if it would help any better.

Fast forward again about two weeks. I had been using a drop, just oNE DROP of this skin conditioning oil on the back of my neck. And, it wasn't working better than the Eucerin...it was working PERIOD! I read up on the skin care products I was using and learned a lot about mineral oils and all the things I had been using forever that just maintained my skin from day to day...not HEALING IT. This skin conditioning oil was an answer to my PRAYERS! So-I did what all people do-I started telling everybody I knew about it.

One night, I looked at that Arbonne box again and I opened it up...and I started my research. Listen...I am not one for gimics, pyramid schemes, etc. But this started to show itself to me to be a REAL business opportunity.

THIS is just a short blurb of how I came upon this opportunity. If you are here, it's because you've been directed here and you are trying to make the decision as to whether you will join me or whether you will just read for entertainment. I will post trainings, announcements, product reviews, and business ideas here. This is for the consultants doing this with me and others that just need some ideas.

This is not a sales position, I guarantee you that the products sell themselves. Although I never thought I had bad skin, I have watched it get BETTER. I will post the product reviews for you to judge for yourself. There are plenty on the Arbonne Website, but THESE reviews I post will be from people I PERSONALLY know.

IT's a $29 investment. I'm not asking you to do it to help me, I'm telling you if you do the research I have done-it will be an easy decision to make.

Ever wanted to be part of a worthy cause...well the Regional Vice President in our Upline donates 50% of her income to widows and their children in Rwanda. I will let you read more about that later. Being part of a worthy cause, knowing that my upline are all extremely faithful and god-fearing women, helping people I love...these are all the reasons why.

Welcome to OUR-BONNE nation!!

No comments: